How to master the essentials of customer service
Post sponsored by:
Keep customers happy and coming back by taking these steps:
* Follow up with customers after a sale to make sure they’re satisfied with the service and goods
* Look for ways to improve overall efficiency – passing on reduced costs or cutting delivery times are good ways to keep customers happy
* Follow the golden rule of customer service; under-promise and over-deliver
* Deal with complaints effectively and offer to make things right with a refund or replacement
* If you employ staff, ensure they have customer-service training so the business speaks as one when dealing with potential and existing customers
* Make sure you have the resource to handle customers’ needs; this may be by phone, email or face to face
* Check with customers who have had problems that they’re satisfied with your resolution
Happy customers equals recurring revenue and word of mouth marketing so it really does pay to get this right!
This post is sponsored by Lloyds TSB Commercial. Lloyds TSB Commercial offers a range of guidance and support to help you achieve business success. For more information, please visit www.lloydstsbbusiness.com
Lloyds TSB Commercial is a trading name of Lloyds TSB Bank plc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc and serves customers with an annual turnover of up to £15M.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.